2010/4/1 Javier Garcia <tirengar...@gmail.com>:
> Thanks Michal, but it doesn't work either..

I customized this way three sfDoctrineGuard plugins for my project. It
works fine here.

ls -R apps/frontend/modules/sfGuardAuth/
apps/frontend/modules/sfGuardAuth/:
actions  lib  templates

apps/frontend/modules/sfGuardAuth/actions:
actions.class.php  components.class.php

apps/frontend/modules/sfGuardAuth/lib:
BasesfGuardAuthActions.class.php  BasesfGuardAuthComponents.class.php

apps/frontend/modules/sfGuardAuth/templates:
secureSuccess.php  _signin_form.php  signinSuccess.php  _signin_window.php

BTW. It's documented way - just read
http://www.symfony-project.org/plugins/sfDoctrineGuardPlugin
readme "Customize sfGuardAuth module actions"

Regards,
Michal

security at symfony-project.com