Hello,

I try to deploy a symfony project (developped on wamp) on a debian
lenny server and faces the following problem while running a task that
works fine on my windows machine :

              /var/www/pi2010$ ./symfony import:pays

Fatal error: Class 'Doctrine_Template_TimeStampable' not found in /var/
www/svnexp/pi2010/trunk-r269/lib/model/doctrine/base/
BasePays.class.php on line 66

My setup :

* Symfony installed in /opt/symfony-1.4.3
* our project deployed from subversion in /var/www/svnexp/pi2010/trunk-
version with symlink to /var/www/pi2010

in pi2010/ProjectConfiguration.php, we have :

===========
if(!file_exists(dirname(__FILE__) . '/ConfigPerso.php'))
{
  die('You need to create your own ConfigPerso.php');
}

include (dirname(__FILE__) . '/ConfigPerso.php');

sfCoreAutoload::register();

class ProjectConfiguration extends sfProjectConfiguration
{
  public function setup()
  {
    $this->enablePlugins(array(
    'sfDoctrinePlugin',
    'sfDoctrineGuardPlugin'
    ));
    $this->enablePlugins('sfDoctrineGraphvizPlugin');
    $this->enablePlugins('sfJqueryReloadedPlugin');
    $this->enablePlugins('sfAdminDashPlugin');
    $this->enablePlugins('sfFormExtraPlugin');
  }
}
============
and ConfigPerso.php
======================
<?php
require_once '/opt/symfony-1.4.3/lib/autoload/
sfCoreAutoload.class.php';
======================

Besides, installation seems ok from what the check says.

php -v
PHP 5.2.6-1+lenny8 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: Mar 14
2010 08:14:04)
Copyright (c) 1997-2008 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2008 Zend Technologies

php.ini used by PHP: /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini

** WARNING **
*  The PHP CLI can use a different php.ini file
*  than the one used with your web server.
*  If this is the case, please launch this
*  utility from your web server.
** WARNING **

** Mandatory requirements **

  OK        PHP version is at least 5.2.4 (5.2.6-1+lenny8)

** Optional checks **

  OK        PDO is installed
  OK        PDO has some drivers installed: mysql
  OK        PHP-XML module is installed
  OK        XSL module is installed
  OK        The token_get_all() function is available
  OK        The mb_strlen() function is available
  OK        The iconv() function is available
  OK        The utf8_decode() is available
  OK        The posix_isatty() is available
  OK        A PHP accelerator is installed
  OK        php.ini has short_open_tag set to off
  OK        php.ini has magic_quotes_gpc set to off
  OK        php.ini has register_globals set to off
  OK        php.ini has session.auto_start set to off
  OK        PHP version is not 5.2.9

Would anyone have an idea about what's wrong ?

Regards,

Mikael

security at symfony-project.com