the only thing i can tell you, is to double check the username you create
and be sure you remember the password exactly as you typed it iwhe you
create the user.

But if you need to work on the backend, you just have to edit your
security.yml file and say 'off'

2010/4/5 safa boubekri <boubekri.s...@gmail.com>

> hello
>
> i  follow   http://www.symfony-project.org/jobeet/1_2/Doctrine/en/13
>
>  i need your help     i  create an administrator user  but in the exuction
> i have The username and/or password is invalid.  i cant  access to my apps
> backend
>

> thank you

Germana Oliveira

germanaoliveirab arroba gmail punto com