To create a profile schema that inherits from the sfGuardUser. Anyway i have created a new profile schema in a way that doesn't use inheritance.

On 07/31/2010 05:35 PM, Tom Ptacnik wrote:
Maybe your problem is a bug, but.....

Why do you want to use a simple inheritance. I don't think that it's
usefull at all. I think that you can do what you want without it..

Tell us what is your goal.

Maybe this article would be good to read (and also the comments)
http://jasonswett.net/inheritance-with-symfony-and-doctrine-orm/