Hi,

I have a select to change the language of my forms and i have this widget:

$this->setWidget('fecha_nac', new sfWidgetFormI18nDate(array('culture' => 'es_ES', 'years' => array_combine($years, $years), 'empty_values' => array('day' => 'Dia', 'month' => 'Mes', 'year' => 'Año')))

);

I have the translated values this way:

<trans-unit>
<source>Chico</source>
<target>Male</target>
</trans-unit>
<trans-unit>
<source>Chica</source>
<target>Female</target>
</trans-unit>
<trans-unit>
<source>Mes</source>
<target>Month</target>
</trans-unit>
<trans-unit>
<source>Dia</source>
<target>Day</target>
</trans-unit>
<trans-unit>
<source>Año</source>
<target>Year</target>
</trans-unit>

No problem with the sex widget (Chico > Male, Chica > Female) but Dia/Mes/Year is not translated.

Any idea?

--
Javi

Ubuntu 8.04