Hi,

i want a form in my app uses AJAX, so as my first-first-first step (i
dont know exactly if it finally will really serve me..) I'm just
trying to modificate the update action this way:

  public function executeUpdate(sfWebRequest $request)
  {
    $this->forward404Unless($request->isMethod(sfRequest::POST) ||
$request->isMethod(sfRequest::PUT));
    $this->forward404Unless($coche2 =
Coche2Peer::retrieveByPk($request->getParameter('id')),
sprintf('Object coche2 does not exist (%s).', $request-
>getParameter('id')));
    $this->form = new coche2Form($coche2);

    $coche2->setModelo("foo"); // this is my only change

    $this->processForm($request, $this->form);

    $this->setTemplate('edit');
  }

And this is my schema:

propel:
  coche2:
    marca: {type: varchar(32)}
    modelo: {type: varchar(32)}

After showing the edit form, insert data and submit the form, I go to
the list of objects, there I expected the value of the Modelo field is
"foo", but the value is what i inserted in the form...

The app and the module are just been generated.

Any idea?

Javi

sf 1.4 propel

security at symfony-project.com