I have this generator.yml

      list:
        display:     [title, age]
        peer_method: getArticles

The method getArticles is this:

    public static function getArticles()
    {
        $con = Propel::getConnection();
$sql = "select * from article LEFT JOIN user ON article.user_id = user.id";
        $stmt = $con->prepare($sql);

        $result = $stmt->execute();
        $articles = self::populateObjects($stmt);

        return $articles;

    }

When I go to the module "article" in the backed, I expected it shows an error saying the method Article::getAge() doesn't exist, but it doesn't show anything...The browser just says "Loading...".

Any idea?

I'm the dev enviroment and i have just created a new project.

I'm using propel.

--
Javi

Ubuntu 10.04, sf 1.4