Hi,

after doing php app/console doctrine:schema:create I'm getting the
message "No Metadata Classes to process.".

My steps are just these:

- Download sf2, create the bundle Jander/ClarBlundle.
- Create Jander/ClarBundle/Resources/config/doctrine/
Jander.ClarBundle.Entity.User.orm.dcm.yml with this content:

Jander\ClarBundle\Entity\User:
    type: entity
    table: user
    id:
        id:
            type: integer
            generator:
                strategy: AUTO
    fields:
        name:
            type: string
            length: 255

I don't have any problems with doctrine:database:create.

Any idea?

sf2 beta1.

Javier

security at symfony-project.com