I haven't used it on Solaris but a quick look at ssfpc.inc shows that
solaris/unxsockh.inc is missing the definitions for the setsockopt and
getsockopt options. Solaris supports setsockopt and getsockopt but AFAIK not
all of the options listed in linux/unxsockh.inc. What you could do is to
copy the missing definitions from linux/unxsockh.inc (line 172 and further)
into solaris/unxsockh.inc. Ssfpc.inc is only mapping the constants to the
corresponding constants in sockets.pp and, at first sight, the setsockopt
and getsockopt options mapped are not used with snmpsend. So if they are not
implemented in Solaris, it won't hurt defining them when they are not used.

Ludo