Hi,
I can answer to myself... CanReadEx is the solution....

B,

On 25.8.2011 20:05, Bronislav Klučka wrote:
Hello,
I have following problem

I use CanRead to test, there are any data on socket waiting, but there
is some strange behaviour

when I use
s := fSocket.RecvBufferStr(10, 1000))
i get data

but when I use
if (fSocket.CanRead(1000)) then
  s := fSocket.RecvBufferStr(10, 1000));
I get no data....

Can anyone point me how to test for incomming data if this does not work?

Brona

s pozdravem
         Bronislav Klučka

http://www.bauglir.com