Happy New Year everyone.

First, apologies for cross-posting this here and also on the Lazarus forum:

I've been trying to use Synapse to access a secure web resource that
uses Digest Authentication. The Username and Password properties of
THttpSend don't seem to work. Does Digest Authentication in Synapse
work out of the box or do I have to manually negotiate my credentials
as indicated here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digest_access_authentication?

Thanks