I still does not have any response, perhaps following debug info will help:

In function function TFTPList.ParseByMask(Value, NextValue, Mask:
AnsiString): Integer;

when parsing FileName, there are these inputs:

Value = '-rw-------    1 1009     1001        17845 Feb 14 08:54 440000.xml'
NextValue = '-rw-------    1 1009     1001        89672 Feb 14 08:06 442052.xml'
Mask = 'pppppppppp $!!!S*$TTT$DD$hh mm ss$YYYY$n*'

I think it somehow mistake 2052 to be year or something.