Hi!

Am Donnerstag, den 25.03.2010, 14:33 +0100 schrieb Patrick Ohly:
> In terms of feedback, please try out direct sync and automatic sync.
> These are the new features in 1.0 which might still have bugs and
> usability problems.

Since I’m currently moving Genesis from commandline usage to D-Bus
communication (sync/reports done, configuration coming next), I’d like
to know how automatic sync can be used via D-Bus. After a quick look, I
didn’t find it in the docs (but maybe I was looking at the wrong
places).

I can’t promise Genesis will be fully migrated when SyncEvolution 1.0 is
released, but I’ll try to have the most important parts done, so I could
at least release a preview version.

Cheers,
Frederik