Hi Patrick,

Am Dienstag, den 08.02.2011, 08:55 +0100 schrieb Patrick Ohly:
> Downgrading is still possible. If you plan to do that, make a copy of
> ~/.config/syncevolution and restore that later. You'll run into slow
> syncs; resolve these with an explicit slow sync or refresh syncs.

You mean, slow syncs are expected when downgrading? But a normal upgrade
should not trigger a slow sync?

I ran into a slow sync after migration with the new version, and I don’t
know if that was to be expected. The commandline gives me:

[INFO] memo: inactive
[INFO] calendar: resuming slow sync, two-way
[INFO] todo: resuming slow sync, two-way
[INFO] addressbook: starting slow sync, two-way
[INFO] calendar: resumed slow sync done unsuccessfully
[ERROR] unexpected slow sync (local, status 22000)
[INFO] todo: resumed slow sync done unsuccessfully
[ERROR] unexpected slow sync (local, status 22000)
[INFO] addressbook: slow sync done unsuccessfully
[ERROR] local, status 10415
[ERROR] error code from Synthesis engine local, status 10415

If you need a log file or something, just let me know.

Cheers,
Frederik