I sync a Nokia E63 directly with Evolution over BlueTooth. The
databases, other than the addressbook, are caldav (on my local machine)
to which Evolution connects. I've been using this setup successfully for
some time.

On the first run after upgrading to syncevolution 1.2, the sync failed.
The error text begins with:

Fatal: Script Error: comparescript: unknown macro at line 1786: '...
 _$VCALENDAR...' at line 1787 col 9
Fatal: Script Error: comparescript: unknown macro at line 1805: '...
 _$VCALENDAR...' at line 1806 col 9
Fatal error 20010, no valid configuration could be read from XML file
[ERROR] internal error, invalid XML configuration (without datastores):
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- SYNTHESIS SYNCML CLIENT Version 3.2 Configuration file -->

What's happened here, and what do I need to do to fix it?

Many thanks

Irihapeti