Greetings,

I've been going back and forth with KeepContacts support in order to get SyncEvolution working with their service.

We've gotten to the point that a connection can be established, but now there are other issues that result in a 403 error.

Specifically, in contacting KeepContacts on this round, the reply is:
"I got word from the developer that your client is trying to do a "SyncML Alert Code Resume Session (225)" which our server does not support. Can you see if you can trigger a "Slow Sync, SyncML Alert Code Slow Sync (201)" instead?"

I've briefly searched syncevolution's documentation. But if there is someone who can adivse here more quickly, that would be very helpful.

Thank you,

Max Pyziur
p...@brama.com