Feature Requests item #1799155, was opened at 2007-09-20 22:28
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dooglus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757419&aid=1799155&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
add the "amount" and "blend method" parameters to "motion blur" layer, and also
way to adjust transparency. ie. if i choose "aperture" to be 6 frames and
transparency to be 10%, frame 1-6 will decrease from 100% to 10% transparency