Hi,

I have found what i think to be minor typos in syslog-protocol-11.

6.1 Message Length

-----------------------
   If the last SD-ELEMENT of a message is deleted, the STRUCTURED-DATA
   field must be changed to "-" to indicate empty STRUCTURED-DATA.
-----------------------

s/must/MUST/

6.1 Message Length

------------------------
           1) No truncation
           2) Truncation by dropping SD-ELEMENTs;
           3) If 2) not sufficient, truncate MSG
------------------------

Remove the ; at the end of 2)

7.3.1 SequenceId

   If that value is reached, the next message must be sent with a
sequenceId of 1.

s/must/MUST

BTW I am writing a syslog implementation based on syslog-protocol-11.
I'm not very used to the IETF world, what will happen to this draft in a
near future ? Can anyone provide me a best/worst case scenario ?

thanks

Clément MATHIEU