Hi.  I did read your message in full and appreciate it greatly.

I'd like to make a few points.

The first is that if meetings aren't working for you and in particular
if they produce different consensus that your list, don't meet.  You
don't need to meet.  If you decide to ignore the input of the last
meeting--particularly because the comments seem not to be appearing on
the list--then you should make some effort to give participants who
can be easily identified a heads up that the list failed to support
the consensus of the meeting.

However several things become harder if you don't meet.  The one that
I'm most worried about is making sure there are enough people in the
WG who have agreed to write text and enough people in the WG who are
reviewing text.  If it's just three or four active people, you don't
have a working group.

I can ask about the internationalization issue.  My suspicion is that
no one will be happy but that we can make forward progress if that's
the only issue.