Darren, and others,

Could you please use the issue # in the subject line, preferably one
issue per message, so it is easier to find all of a conversation
related to a specific issue?

Darren, I tried to find the comments you made while the group was
trying to establish consensus on various items, and see what the
group;'s reaction was to your comments.

I have no idea which messages contained your comments, and I would
find it hard  in the future to locate your current comments (below)
regarding #7, since #7 is not in the subject line of  your email.

Thanks for your cooperation,
David Harrington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]