Hi,

Just a point. -transport-udp and -transport-tls should be independent
of each other, since one is based on udp and the other on tcp. I just
want to be sure that is understood.

-transport-udp and transport-tls should have a comparable interface to
the rest of the syslog documents. Do we agree on that point?

David Harrington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]