Hi,

When can we get an updated revision of syslog-sign?

Our current timeline calls for starting WGLC Aug 28. The changes sound
sufficiently large that we should definitely try to review the changes
before we start a last call on the document.

David Harrington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]