Hi Glenn,

We want to ensure consistency in what is counted; Will you please
enumerate which conditions should be counted in this object. List
which MUST clauses are relevant to this object, and which are not, and
make it clear that ONLY these conditions should be counted.

We should consider counting these conditions separately rather than
counting them in an aggregated count. That way, a remote system could
tell what the problem is, whereas "outside the allowed specifications"
only says "there are one or more problems being encountered; we'll
tell you how many problems have been encountered, but not which
problems have been encountered."

David Harrington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]