Dne 6.4.2014 17:59, poma napsal(a):

/etc/sysconfig/netconsole:
# This is the EnvironmentFile for the netconsole service. Starting this
# service enables the capture of dmesg output on a destination machine.

# Source port
SRC_PORT=12345

# Source IP address
SRC_IP=192.168.1.2

# Source network device
SRC_DEV=enp1s2

# Destination port
DST_PORT=12345

# Destination IP address
DST_IP=192.168.1.1

# Destination ethernet address
DST_EHA=00:11:22:33:44:55

/usr/lib/systemd/system/netconsole.service:
[Unit]
Description=Adds the netconsole module with the configured parameters
After=network.target

[Service]
EnvironmentFile=/etc/sysconfig/netconsole

Type=simple
RemainAfterExit=yes
ExecStart=/usr/sbin/modprobe netconsole
netconsole=${SRC_PORT}@${SRC_IP}/${SRC_DEV},${DST_PORT}@${DST_IP}/${DST_EHA}
ExecStop=/usr/sbin/modprobe -r netconsole

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

The original SysV netconsole service with related config - still in use,
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/initscripts.git/plain/rc.d/init.d/netconsole
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/initscripts.git/plain/sysconfig/netconsole

Feel free to comment.

poma

The reason why this was not rewritten a long time ago is that the initscript tries to figure some of those values by itself (for example the MAC address). But yes, we need to do something with netconsole. It is a blocker for my initscripts evil plan.

Lukas