В Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:10:47 -0700
Chris Leech <cle...@redhat.com> пишет:

> At boot fstab-generator is picking up on the _netdev option in fstab,
> and the generated mount units are ordered against remote-fs properly.
> If I leave a filesystem mounted at shutdown, it will be unmounted before
> the iSCSI session is destroyed or the network is shut down and
> everything works as expected.
>
> But there are two cases that are problematic, adding entries to fstab at
> runtime and manually mounting without adding to fstab (while still using
> the _netdev option, some hint is needed).  The first case actually ends
> up being the second, with the possible work-around of always remembering
> to run a daemon-reload after editing fstab to run fstab-generator again.

Even known network filesystems still have a problem. If network
filesystem is mounted on boot, it pulls in network-online.target which
(hopefully) serves as synchronization point on shutdown. If there is no
network filesystem to mount at boot, network-online.target is not
started. If you mount NFS manually later there is nothing to wait for
on shutdown so network could be teared down before filesystem is
unmounted.