Am 16.05.2016 um 08:58 schrieb Andrei Borzenkov:
16.05.2016 09:01, liuxueping пишет:
Do you mean to say that systemctl will return a value when the process
is still at terminate gracefully?

By default systemctl should wait for stop job to complete. What may
happen - if it takes more time than JobTimeout, job is canceled while
systemd is still trying to terminate unit. At least so is my understanding

IT DON'T RELIEABLE - my harddisks still making a lot of nosie by suspending 3 VMware guests on a RAOD10 with 4 different disks and i have observed similar behavior for single services too

[root@srv-rhsoft:~]$ time systemctl stop vmware-guest.target
real    0m2.484s
user    0m0.007s
sys     0m0.010s

[root@srv-rhsoft:~]$ systemctl status vmware-guest.target
vmware-guest.target - VMware Guest Group
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/vmware-guest.target; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
   Active: inactive (dead) since Mo 2016-05-16 12:25:18 CEST; 1min 19s ago

Mai 16 12:25:18 srv-rhsoft.rhsoft.net systemd[1]: Stopped target VMware Guest Group. Mai 16 12:25:18 srv-rhsoft.rhsoft.net systemd[1]: Stopping VMware Guest Group. Warning: Journal has been rotated since unit was started. Log output is incomplete or unavailable.

在 2016/5/14 18:32, Reindl Harald 写道: