15.07.2016 13:28, Holger Kiehl пишет:
> I tried to avoid Type=forking and PIDFile= because I then have to maintain
> two different init versions, systemd and System-V-Init. I think there will
> always be other Unix systems around without systemd and I do not want to
> loose those users.
>
> Would it help if I build into my script for each instant it starts
> it calls systemd-notify with --pid=<init_afd pid of the user>? But if

systemd expects there is one PID that represents the service (Main PID).
If you have multiple equal instances, which one represents the service
then? Do not forget that if main PID terminates, systemd assumes service
has finished and cleans up. Of course you can cheat by preventing
killing remaining processes but then you also lose service babysitting
systemdm offers you.

> I understand you correctly this too would not help because of the 'su -'.
> Correct?

That is what I expect based on your description. Did you check for extra
logind sessions as I suggested?