19.07.2016 13:21, Frank Steiner пишет:
> Hi Andrei,
>
> thanks for your help!
>
> Andrei Borzenkov wrote
>
>> Well, that rather enforces this; when network filesystem is part of
>> system startup it gets extra dependency on network and is unmounted
>> before network is stopped; but manual mount does not (or at least did
>> not - I believe there were some patches) have this dependency so may be
>> delayed.
>
> That seems to explain everything. I have some "no so important" iscsi
> FS in fstab with "noauto" because the server should still boot when
> they are not available. But if they are, they should be exported
> by the nfs-server. So I have a pre-script for the nfs-server trying
> to mount all "noauto" FS (not caring if they fail). Thus, some of the
> iscsi FS are mounted manually.
>

>> Try to closely look at all units that need network - do all of them have
>> proper Before and After to ensure they are stopped before network?
>
> raid2 is the iscsi fs that gets mounted automatically during boot,
> raid2-backup is the iscsi fs with the "noauto" option:
>
> mnt-raid2.mount:
> ----------------
> # Automatically generated by systemd-fstab-generator
> [Unit]
> SourcePath=/etc/fstab
> Before=remote-fs.target
>
> [Mount]
> What=/dev/mapper/raid2--iscsi-backup--export
> Where=/mnt/raid2
> Type=xfs
> Options=defaults,_netdev,usrquota,prjquota
>

> mnt-raid2\x2dbackup.mount:
> --------------------------
> # Automatically generated by systemd-fstab-generator
>
> [Unit]
> SourcePath=/etc/fstab
>
> [Mount]
> What=/dev/mapper/raid2--iscsi-backup
> Where=/mnt/raid2-backup
> Type=xfs
> Options=defaults,_netdev,noauto,usrquota,prjquota
>

> None of them contains a network dependency, but I guess the
> "Before=remote-fs.target" ensures that raid2 will be unmounted before
> network will shutdown.

No.

> Should the mnt-raid2\x2dbackup.mount contain sth. like
> "After=network.service"?

Many dependencies are added implicitly and are not present in unit
definition. Please show output of

systemctl show -p Before -p After mnt-raid2.mount
systemctl show -p Before -p After mnt-raid2\\x2dbackup.mount

at runtime.

> Maybe it's a missing patch in the quite old version of systemd in SLE 12.

I remember these problems were reported to (open)SUSE bugzilla and it
may have some workarounds. SLES systemd is heavily patched.