On 2016-10-12 09:28, Reindl Harald wrote:
Am 12.10.2016 um 15:08 schrieb Chris Bell:
Not sure if this is the right place to ask

no

Sorry

box runs 231, but our EL7 (RHEL7.2) boxes are only at 219, where it has
been (if I'm not mistaken) since the 7.0 release

not true, there where at least one if not two major jumps within the
CentOS 7 lifetime and it was released with 208

My mistake

Any idea on when they
may port an update?

when they thinks it's needed for very good reasons and you bought that
"no version jumps" implicit with RHEL7 - so choose another
distribution systemd or live with it

Thanks :)