Reading this discussion about VT220, I'm wondering why that was the
choice and not VT100 (which was also monochrome). And I'm straining my
memory to recall what it was that we had back then that made the VT100
seem so slick and futuristic.

Bruce A. Johnson | Firmware Engineer
Blue Ridge Networks, Inc.
14120 Parke Long Court Suite 103 | Chantilly, VA 20151
Main: 1.800.722.1168 | Direct: 703-633-7332
http://www.blueridgenetworks.com