I can recommend the "Systemd for Administrators" series on
http://0pointer.net/blog/archives.html as a good cookbook introduction to
systemd

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 4:47 PM Tom Browder <tom.brow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to create a service file that has to consider other services. I
> have looked at the man pages and probably don't have enough life expectancy
> to properly grok them.
>
> Can anyone point to a good book or cookbook for systemd?
>
> Digital Ocean has the best I've found so far. Most "recipes" seem to be
> like Github's where each reads like an old Saturday morning movie serial as
> in "you've just found out how to write one line in one file. See my next
> article on how to write the second line of another file."
>
> Best regards,
>
> -Tom

*Zeta Project Germany GmbH  *l  Rosenthaler Straße 40,
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Rosenthaler+Stra%C3%9Fe+40,%C2%A0+10178+Berlin,%C2%A0+Germany&entry=gmail&source=g>10178
Berlin,
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Rosenthaler+Stra%C3%9Fe+40,%C2%A0+10178+Berlin,%C2%A0+Germany&entry=gmail&source=g>
Germany
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Rosenthaler+Stra%C3%9Fe+40,%C2%A0+10178+Berlin,%C2%A0+Germany&entry=gmail&source=g>

Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Morten J. Broegger, Dylan Riley

HRB 149847 beim Handelsregister Charlottenburg, Berlin

VAT-ID DE288748675