Hi Lennart,

That's a good idea but still I would like to have the prefix as it is in
the journal . I understand it is impossible to bypass the journal and
expect the direct logging to be the same as journal entries. We can achieve
it through socket but still we cannot have the luxurious prefix as in
journal.

I would better like to have a timer unit and corresponding logger unit.
Based on each service logging capability, let me decide the time.

So it's like:

Timer unit - To trigger the logger service for every n seconds (we can set
it as per the service logging range).
Logger Service - Run journalctl -u <service> and the service is designed to
pass the stdout to the file (using StandardOutput)

By this way, I can avoid the script running for every few seconds which
runs journalctl for almost 30+ services and redirect it to the respective
log files one by one at a moment which is impacting the load.

Thanks for the help.

--
Arjun