Hello,

thanks for quick reply, I guess this explains the lack of instructions
^^

As a workaround you'd use a regular file key for dm-integrity and put
that on a TPM-protected partition, if I understand you correctly?

I.e. you'd

1. enable secureboot (custom keys or shim),
2. bundle kernel & initrd into signed UEFI image for systemd-boot,
3. make / a LUKS-encrypted parition with systemd-cryptenroll, bound to
the TPM (perhaps PCR 0 and 7) aund unlocked automatically at boot,
4. make /home a dm-integrity partition, with a regular keyfile from
e.g. /etc/integrity.key (which is on the encrypted partition), and
5. use homed for LUKS-encrypted home areas on /home?

Does this sound reasonable?

That's actually not too hard to setup on Arch :)

Cheers,
Basti

Am Donnerstag, dem 30.09.2021 um 10:15 +0200 schrieb Lennart
Poettering: