So here is my final service file:

tee ~/.local/share/systemd/user/nemo-desktop-bug-workaround.service << END
> [Unit]
> Description=Nemo Desktop Bug Workaround
> Wants=graphical-session.target gnome-session.target
> PartOf=graphical-session.target
> BindsTo=graphical-session.target

[Service]
> Type=simple
> StartLimitIntervalSec=3
> ExecStart=/usr/bin/nemo-desktop
> # MemoryHigh=50000K
> MemoryMax=100000K
> Restart=always
> KillMode=process
> KillSignal=SIGKILL

[Install]
> WantedBy=graphical-session.target gnome-session.target
> END

systemctl --user daemon-reload
> systemctl --user start nemo-desktop-bug-workaround.service
> systemctl --user enable nemo-desktop-bug-workaround.service

I have tried with  Type=forking as well. The issue is, after I run this
service, when there is a heavy load for example i try to run a qemu command
or something like that in my terminal emulator, the tmux sessions crash. It
does not happen when I am not using this service.

I am too close to a solution but think that missing some minor details.