Is there an admin out there? I just woke up to 54 posts from malmo, Mike
and Floyd. I note that Randall and my posts didn't get duplicated at
least back to me. The pattern seems to be that the 3 of them all posted
to the list and the "postmaster". Randall and I didn't reply to the
postmaster. Perhaps that is the source of the problem?
Regards,

Martin

Martin J. Dixon, B. Math. (Hons), C.A.,
Millard Financial Consulting Inc.
P.O. Box 367
96 Nelson Street
Brantford, Ontario
N3T 5N3
Direct Dial: (519) 759-3708 Ext. 231
Telephone: (519) 759-3511
Private Facsimile: (519) 759-8548
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web site: www.millards.com
Practice Areas: http://www.millards.com/profs/mjd.htm

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email may be confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for
the intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution
or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a
criminal offence.  Please delete if obtained in error and email
confirmation to the sender.