OK, stealing a page from a TV show I'm proud to say I've never watched (but
am not above aping), let's have a track popularity contest. We're gonna
decide which OT winner we want to sit and have dinner with. But rather than
simply voting for the winner, we'll do it elimination style. There aren't
enough days left before i head down under to do it as smoothly as I'd like so
here's what I want you to do.

By noon (PDT) tomorrow (Thursday) send me 2 (two) people you want yanked from
the dinner table. We'll then do 2s again on Friday and Saturday, then settle
down to 1 a day through September 9 (when I leave).

Here are your 20 candidates (men's winners from Sacramento):

Maurice Greene
John Capel
Michael Johnson
Mark Everett
Gabe Jennings
Pascal Dobert
Adam Goucher
Meb Keflezighi
Allen Johnson
Angelo Taylor
Tim Seaman
Charles Austin
Lawrence Johnson
Melvin Lister
Robert Howard
Adam Nelson
Adam Setliff
Lance Deal
Breaux Greer
Tom Pappas

So you've got about 24 hours to e-mail me (ME, directly, not the whole list)
with 2 guys who gotta go. Enjoy!

gh