Ditch that Dobert fella... never have liked his damn cartoon, anyhow!

Capel doesn't get an invitation. He might talk about football and we know
nothing about it.

Meb Keflezighi - - I'd like to go to dinner with someone who makes it out of
the first round in Sydney.

Charles Austin.  Will go about eating like he does jumping.  No hype, no
notice for that matter.  Will he even speak during dinner?

Capel -- he and Bailey can go to Taco Bell, neither of them deserve a real
meal after Van Damn

Meb Keflezighi
Reason?  It might not be PC but I didn't like his waving of the Eritrean
flag after his Sacto victory.

Big fight at the table! SEC vs ACC. Capel and Taylor go at it. LoJo and
Howard jump in. Allen Johnson also jumps in. After the smoke clears, Capel is
ask to leave because he choked the most recently. You know, insurance
purposes.

angelo taylor- i want this to be an dinner with some interest to it, he's

too young to share any great stories of oly's and wc's of past.

Capel, anyone who drops out of college to train
more...

Lawrence  Johnson, because I don't want
to hear him singing (drum roll..............) Volzing Matilda.