[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Well the cynic in you can relax.  Geb was spotted at Breakfast today in the Olympic
>Village.  Does that mean he will run?  No, not really, but it does open him to
>testing.  Also spotted yesterday were Maurice and Ato.
> On a sadder note, I am sorry to hear about CJ having to withdraw from the Games.  I
>am happy for John, but disappointed for CJ and everyone else who have had to miss
>this opportunity due to injury.
>
> William

I must be the last person on this list to catch on, but my wife rented the movie over
the weekend.  "Willy Beamon," if you don't have the guts to use your real name here on
the list, at least choose a better pseudonym.
"Any Given Sunday" was a very poor movie even by Oliver Stone standards.  BTW, I think
he spelled it "Willie."

--
Wayne T. Armbrust, Ph.D.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]