October Programming from Salmini Films for endurance sports fans

I. RUNNING NEW YORK on MSG Network

Airtimes: Saturday, October 7th at 10:30 pm; Monday, October 9th at 7:03 pm;
Monday, October 23rd at 7:03 pm; Sunday, October 29th at 6:00 pm.

Show Highlights for October:

.  Continental Airlines Broadway on Broadway run (finishes in Times Square)
.  Fifth Avenue Mile
.  Paul Fetscher will run his 30th straight NYC Marathon
.  Super Runners Shop previews NYC Marathon running apparel
.  Great Moments in Running presented by Runner's World, a look back at the
1983
   NYC Marathon (Geoff Smith vs. Rod Dixon)

II. FINISH LINE on Fox Sports NY Network

Airdates for October: Tuesday, October 3rd @ 4pm; Tuesday, October 10th at
7:30pm; Saturday, October 21st at 4:30pm; Tuesday, October 24th at 5:00pm.

Highlights for October:

.  Continental Airlines Broadway on Broadway Run
.  Wheelchair racer Craig Blanchette profiled
.  Preview of  New York's top ski areas, Belleayre, Gore
.  Reykjavik (ISL) Marathon
.  Marathon swim in the Hudson River

More on both shows at http://www.sportfilm.com

ENDS

David Monti, Editor and Publisher, Race Results Weekly

Sponsored by:

F I L A   R U N N I N G / R U N N E R ' S   W O R L D / S A L M I N I  F I L M S

P.O. Box 8233                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
FDR Station                  +1 212-752-2666
New York, NY 10150-8233      +1 212-752-2626 (fax)
USA                          +1 815-461-2285 (secondary fax)
                             http://www.RaceResultsWeekly.com