Malmo - As I said, temperatures can vary greatly over the course of a
marathon.  I think you will find that reasonably fast times have been run
when the temperature climbed into the low 70's during the course of the
race.  How long they were in that range is almost impossible to determine
just from results and race reporting.

Floyd Highfill