Guys and Gals.

Anyone interested in writing for tnfmedia.com should contact me ASAP.
Here's what I need:

An article, or series of articles covering favorites, team or individual of
this upcoming NCAA Championship meet.
I know this is a short lead time, but I'm paying.

I also would like someone to cover the NCAA meet, and send me the story that
afternoon.

I would like to put up 2-3 articles.  I'm paying $50 bucks an article, and
I'll up that if you want to do a series of articles.
Plus, if you are good, I'll bump up the money even more.

Please contact me at this email address if you are interested.  TNFmedia.com
is moving up!!!!!

Schiefer