Today, within a two-minute period, "Ryan Sullivan" sent three posts to this
address, each with different subject lines, all with the same message.

I don't know what his scam might be, but I resent his sending it under a
mailing address of "seb_coe" and find it deeply suspicious that he
addressed one of those mailings to "Athletics Canada Officials" on this
list, when Canada has its own, similar, mailing list and he didn't post
anything of the sort there.

I would urge the present supervisor to take a hard look at whether this is
valid and appropriate content for this list.

Roger