Off-list, someone who will remain nameless wrote,

At 10:24 AM 2/8/01 -0800, you wrote:
>developed a Teflon butt plug that made it easier to run with the pole

Ouch! How could that make it easier?  Oh, for the pole... ;-)

I can remember a time in Victoria when, if you received an out-of-Canada
parcel, you had to go to the Customs Office to pick it up. When I took in
the notice of my parcel from Catapole, the guy at the desk yelled, "Hey,
here's that Ruth guy." The rest of the clerks gathered 'round to watch me
open the package with a customs label that read; "rubber butt plug."

Cheers