Posted from Doug Lang on the VaultCanada mailing list. Does anyone have an
answer to his question about what was non-conforming about the Pocatello
runway when she vaulted 4.57m (15') and 4.61m there last year, and whether
it still is? In a note, Mark Butler described the runway as "irregular."
--RR

"DRAGILA BREAKS WORLD RECORD (AGAIN)
AS BENGALS SPLIT WITH BOBCATS IN TRACK & FIELD DUAL

Pocatello, Ida. -- It was billed as a dual meet between the Idaho State
Bengals and the Montana State Bobcats, but it was an unattached competitor
who stole the show Friday night at Holt Arena. Stacy Dragila marked the
one-week anniversary of her last World Record (at the Millrose Games in New
York) by breaking the record again, soaring 15-3.25" (4.65m). In the
competition, ISU and MSU split, with the Bengal men winning 79-71 and the
Bobcat women winning 79-72."

So Stacy has done it again. However there has been a recent posted thread
(that I had planned on posting in this weekend's issue) on how non eof
Stacy's Pocatello records have ever been ratified (ergo the question mark
after WR in the title). We'll have to see what happens in that department

Congrats once again Stacy!
--
VaultnGus
"Will vault for food"