Results for the Iowa state classic meet this weekend are at

Alot of people with provisional marks but only a few with Auto marks, including Stanford duo of Riley and Lucini in 5000.

As I was going through Fridays results I was amazed at how many competitors there were in each event.  12 Heats of  women's 200. 40 to 50 Long Jumpers.  Isn't this unusual?   Is the Iowa State facility that good for everyone to be chasing marks?
I'll bet there was some hair-raising story's about how they all got there especially if they came on Thursday night or Friday morning.  What a day weather wise out in the plains.
phil weishaar