In a message dated 2/24/01 11:04:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

At Drake Relays, they have a saying, "If everybody sits, everybody sees."
It works pretty well and anyone that has been there knows that it doesn't
damper the crowd's enthusiasm.

Andy Ames
Athenian Athletics Track Club
Eastern Michigan alum

Boy, did I start something, or what?

Okay -- Question:

Picture this one -- World Class Grand Prix at Hayward Field. Geb, Tergat and
Komen have been set up for an assault on the World 10,000 meter record.  Gun
goes off!  How many track fans in our Track Capitol will be sitting?  Keyword
here is "trackfans"

Answer -- Not Joe and the maddog...  (Anyone care to join us?  We're the
one's in the Hawaiian shirts.)

maddog