Darrell,

My expectation is that my message has as much meaning as your most
intelligent post in the past three years.  In other words, no.

However, I was simply responding to the quote from Elders himself.

"Rios' job violates the university's code of conduct, which specifies
                       that Titan athletes should behave respectably, not
cause disturbances or use foul language, and "give everyone
                       who sees them a positive image of Titan student-
athletes."

Read it over, re read my post, and it should make sense.  If not, I'm sorry.

Schiefer

PS.  If you are interested in meaningful messages, you might want to find
another list.