GM wrote:

>insignificant as this discussion must seem to our non-U.S. listers, it does
>raise some interesting discussion!
>
>some other HS marks that may be tough to beat:
>
>--Roy Martin's 20.13 for 200m; the closest someone has gotten in the 16
>years
>since it was set? 20.46 in 1990 by Henry Neal.

I thought about putting Martin's 20.13 on the list ... But a Texas kid,
Brendan Christian, set the indoor record this year at 21.02 and is only a
junior ... He ran 20.78 last year as a soph .. So I would say barring
injuries he would have a chance to break it in the next two seasons (this
one and next) ...

Conway