An interesting story from cnnsi.com... it says Jones will run the 4x4 at
Penn this weekend and **will* be doing the 100m at WC's this yr. (Earlier it
had been reported that she'd be trying for the events the she hadn't won
world titles in -- the duece and LJ)

--Kebba

==============
from cnnsi.com

Triple Olympic gold medallist Marion Jones expects to push
closer to Florence Griffith Joyner's 100-meter women's world record during
her upcoming outdoor season.

"I'm getting tired of those 10.8s and 10.7s," Jones told Reuters in a
telephone interview from Los Angeles on Monday. "I touched on 10.6 last year
in Stockholm with a 2.1 (an aiding wind of 2.1 meters per second) and it
felt great.

"Now I think it's time I get more consistent with it," said the Olympic
champion, whose career-best in the event is 10.65 seconds in 1998. "That is
going to lead, sooner or later, to the 10.5s and our ultimate goal of 10.48,
if not faster."