Even I am growing tired of this...:) Doesn't matter how many examples we put
out it will always be responded to with the individuals VS group thing. Also
Jon, to say that one person out of a certain group of people will NEVER do
something is a pretty ignorant statement. Not saying that you are ignortant,
just the statement is. There is always the possibility of individuals doing
extraordinary things. Can you see the future Jon? I bet you probably thought
that a Greek would never win the Olympic 200m? Individual successes are
always possible. I will agree that in this point in time you are right. The
East/North Africans as a group will dominate distance running. I would say
that 80 years ago the same could have been said about the Finnish. As a
group they dominated distance running. Same could also have been said 20
years ago about the GBTC.

I am agreeing with you Jon. Given your findings you are right. Your
statistics prove you right. As a group the East/North Africans are dominate
and no individual successes will prove you wrong.

Anyone remember how this got started? I believe it was Jon posting some
article of his? Well, Jon at least you've drummed up some interest in your

Alan